Stay at home discount

Home Forums FFScripts Plugins & Themes WP Theme Support No more activations left for Hestia Pro. You need to upgrade your plan in order

last updated by FFScripts View Post
2 voices
4 replies
  • Author
    Mario Fachler
    Participant

I installed the theme Hestia once and now I can´t install it anymore.
    Neither I can update the first installed theme.

FFScripts
    Keymaster

Hi,

What is the error you see on the other website you try to install?
    Or do you try to install it on the same website twice?

Read instructions please:

Mario Fachler
    Participant

Hestia was installed in different websites but both websites are in the same shared server.
    The first install went smoothly without a problem.
    Te second install, in a different website, gives the following error: “No more activations left for Hestia Pro. You need to upgrade your plan in order to use Hestia Pro on more websites. If you need assistance, please get in touch with ThemeIsle staff”.

Same issue happened installing Really Simple SSL.
    The first install went smoothly without a problem.
    The second install, in a different website, same shared server, gives the following error: “You haven’t activated your Really Simple SSL pro license yet. To get all future updates, enter your license on the settings page. Go to the settings page or purchase a license.”

I have just tried to install Really Simple SSL in a website in a different dedicated server, and the error is the same.

Mario Fachler
    Participant

I have installed WP Auto Premium Pack – Auto-Updater Plugin and I still get the error:
    “No more activations left for Hestia Pro. You need to upgrade your plan in order to use Hestia Pro on more websites. If you need assistance, please get in touch with ThemeIsle staff.”

And there is an actualization of the theme and running it, the error is “Fatal error. Failed donwload. Forbidden”

FFScripts
    Keymaster

Please send a ticket at [email protected]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
x

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.

I accept I decline Privacy Center